Canon PIXMA MG4250 Printer Manual Setup and Software Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Printer Manual Setup & Software Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 Printer|
Ink Cartridges For Canon PIXMA MG4250:
- PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Dye Color Cartridge
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds1, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm4, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.7 ipm4
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
- Scanner Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing9, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon mg4450’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Canon Pixma MG4220 Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Printer Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 4250 series Mini Master Setup (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|