Canon Pixma MG3020 Wireless setup, Driver Download and IJ Setup Mac
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Setup Driver Download and IJ Setup Mac
|Canon PIXMA MG3020 Setup|
- PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink
- PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL)
- PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml
- CL-244 Color 6.2 ml
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi8, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi8.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing.
- Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download canon mg3020 file.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file.
- It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the Canon mg3020 printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel. Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover. Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup Canon MG3020 CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the driver program. Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Software and Driver download:
Pixma MG 3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Pixma MG 3020 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Pixma MG 3020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Pixma MG 3020 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
Pixma MG 3020 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Pixma MG 3020 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac)|
|Pixma MG 3020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 3020 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 3020 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 3020 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 3020 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|